[freeside-users] Invoicing events Please help

Ivan Kohler ivan at sisd.com
Wed Oct 31 12:08:03 PDT 2007

On Wed, Oct 31, 2007 at 08:29:52AM -0600, Jason Hall wrote:
> Yeah, with the "Invoice Events" up to the 1.7.x branch, there are no
> "negative invoice events"  That was a feature discussed for quite a while,

Yes...

> but is now unecessary with the Event system in the 1.9 series.

I don't believe that's correct.  I don't see that the new event system
makes them unnecessary.  Negative events are still un-implemented, and
would still be useful in 1.9 for the same reasons as when we were
considering them before the event overhaul.

If we had not lost sponsorship for the work, we'd certainly have
implemented negative events; it was on the short list.

> With 1.7 you can use the -d switchas already noted for "pre-printing
> invoices".

For 1.7, also see the "-y" and "-n" switches for freeside-daily.

Dunno about -n's interaction with new events system in 1.9.