[freeside-users] Error while creating invocies

Ljupco Vangelski ljupco.vangelski at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 16:39:40 PDT 2007

Ivan Kohler напиша:
> On Fri, Oct 19, 2007 at 04:51:16PM +0200, Ljupco Vangelski wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I'm using the Freeside-Appliance-Headless-1.7.2 and the invoicing worked
>> ok, but after a restart of the virtual machine I'm getting this error
>> when trying to bill from the command line and from the web interface
>> (Bill now):
>> # freeside-monthly guest 21
>> Error billing, custnum 21: can't create invoice for customer #21: can't
>> parse cust_bill.invnum default value for sequence name: at
>> /usr/local/share/perl/5.8.4/FS/Cron/bill.pm line 107.
>>
>> I tried restarting everything, when I add manualy a record in the table
>> cust_bill (and it works), but I can't see where is the problem. Any idea
>> how can I fix the appliance?
>>

> su freeside -c '/usr/local/bin/freeside-dbdef-create guest'

Thanks for the reply, it solved the problem.
Actualy, I located the script as:
/root/freeside-1.7.2/bin/dbdef-create
And I changed the part
my($dbdef_file) = "%%%FREESIDE_CONF%%%/dbdef.". datasrc; with
my($dbdef_file) = "/usr/local/etc/freeside/dbdef.". datasrc;

I have one more error similar to this one, but can be solved with the
dbdef-create script. When I add a new rate plan, I get the error
Error: can't parse rate.ratenum default value for sequence name:

--
Ljupco