[freeside-users] Reprinting invoices

Jim Cobb jimcobb at ejourney.com
Wed May 16 17:51:42 PDT 2007

If you select Reports -> Invoicing -> Advanced Invoice Reports, you can
select the date range for the invoices.

Now, select if you want only open invoices, and/or the single most recent
invoice per customer.

Hit Get Report.

Once the report is generated, click "Print these invoices" link at the top.

Jim Cobb
Endless Journey Internet