[freeside-users] Freeside 1.7.2

Charles Sprickman spork at bway.net
Sun Mar 25 21:09:06 PDT 2007

On Sun, 25 Mar 2007, RTS wrote:

> 	A question for Ivan !!!
>
> 	Will 1.7.2 run on Apache2 and mod_perl2???
>
> 	I want to create a new box with the latest Fedora Core 6/7 release
> and install from scratch freeside-1.7.2 and import my data....

I'm not Ivan, but as far as I know the newer releases are the only ones
that support mod_perl2.  I have it up and running in that config and it
seems to work.

Go ahead and install RT to save yourself some trouble down the line.
Something odd happens if you set things in the Makefile to not install RT
- parts of RT still expect it to be there and you'll get a ton of errors.

Charles