[freeside-users] Kudos and a couple of questions

Jim Cobb jimcobb at ejourney.com
Fri Mar 2 11:37:28 PST 2007

Robert Smith is the author of "The Complete and Utter ID10T's Guide to Installing Freeside on FreeBSD".

With a little help from him outside of his notes, I was able to install FS with no problems.

I would like to thank Ivan for his work, and any others who have contributed to SISD's realease of Freeside.

A big Thank You! to Robert for his help.