[freeside-users] deposit invoice

mel at hackinthebox.org mel at hackinthebox.org
Mon Jan 29 20:49:24 PST 2007

Hi all,

We have a specific requirements which are:

* Upon signing up to a package, the customers will be issued
  two invoices, one for the deposit and one for the setup fee.
* The customers have the options to decrease/increase the
  deposit, i.e. through downgrading/upgrading subscribed packages.
* We want to be able to view a summary/list of all deposits paid
  by customers (i.e. money that we owe customers)

Questions:

* Is there any way for freeside to generate two invoices?
* Is it possible to sort between normal invoice and deposit
  invoices?
* Do I need an external application to do this (i.e. some kind
  of accounting software) or can this functionality be built
  easily into freeside? I'd rather use freeside since it supports
  pretty much what we want, except for the deposit thingy...

Regards,

--mel