[freeside-users] RT Errors

Sales at MichianaWireless.Com Sales at MichianaWireless.Com
Mon Feb 26 20:12:40 PST 2007

I was not in that directory, but when I went and issued the command from the
correct directory this is what I got:

[freeside at billing rt]$ make initialize-database
/usr/bin/perl //opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database --action init --dba freeside
--prompt-for-dba-password
"my" variable $id masks earlier declaration in same scope at
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/CustomField_Overlay.pm line 879.
"my" variable $id masks earlier declaration in same scope at
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/CustomField_Overlay.pm line 914.
In order to create or update your RT database,Use of uninitialized value in
concatenation (.) or string at //opt/rt3/sbin/rt-setup-database line 285.
this script needs to connect to your Pg instance on  as freeside.
Please specify that user's database password below. If the user has no
database
password, just press return.

Password:
Now creating a database for RT.
Creating Pg database freeside.
DBD::Pg::db do failed: ERROR:  database "freeside" already exists
DBD::Pg::db do failed: ERROR:  database "freeside" already exists
ERROR:  database "freeside" already exists
make: *** [initialize-database] Error 255

Thanks,
John