[freeside-users] Invoice template errors, any suggestions?

Albert E. Whale aewhale at ABS-CompTech.com
Sun Feb 25 07:34:35 PST 2007

I have created a New Template, but cannot get the Freeside software to
actually use it.  The template is called: invoice_late_html

The template was put into
/usr/local/etc/freeside/conf.DBI:Pg:dbname=freeside

However, when I view the events in the Invoice Events report, I get the
following error.

failed: cannot load config file invoice_template_invoice_late_html at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.3/FS/cust_bill.pm line 1480.

Can tell me what I am missing?

--
Albert E. Whale, CHS CISA CISSP
Sr. Security, Network, Risk Assessment and Systems Consultant