[freeside-users] Bug reports?

Ivan Kohler ivan at 420.am
Fri Feb 9 22:34:37 PST 2007

On Fri, Feb 09, 2007 at 10:37:39PM -0500, Charles Sprickman wrote:
> I'm not seeing a Bugzilla or Trac type thing and I'm finding some little
> OS-specific things here and there as I'm installing configuring things.
>
> What's the proper channel for tracking bugs?

Post to the mailing list.  Patches are swell too.

>  Is it open to users at all?

Our internal bug tracking system is currently too entwined with our
internal operations and private customer data to provide public access.

At some point in the future I'd like to make the non-sensitive portions
of it available again, or perhaps setup a separate bug database for
public access, but it isn't on my personal short-term radar.