[freeside-users] Moving data from one server to another?

Sales at MichianaWireless.Com Sales at MichianaWireless.Com
Tue Oct 31 22:09:55 PST 2006

I tried this a couple times already. Is there a better way to export data
from your old server and import it into the new server than the process I
have followed outlined in this email tail end?

Thanks,
John