[freeside-users] New server upgrade

Damon Vincent damon at ourcomputershop.com
Fri Jun 30 09:25:13 PDT 2006

Ran into an issue which I have not resolved yet.  Posting a payment
causes the following:

Error: error inserting FS::cust_pay=HASH(0xa6c9ae4): can't parse
cust_pay.paynum default value for sequence name:
nextval(('"cust_pay_paynum_seq"'::text)::regclass)

I dont understand the language of the
nextval(('"cust_pay_paynum_seq"'::text)::regclass).  can someone explain
this?  The cust_pay_paynum_seq table is populated and looks reasonable.