[freeside-users] Radius Attributes for FreeRadius

Ivan Kohler ivan at 420.am
Thu Jun 22 06:06:27 PDT 2006

On Tue, Jun 20, 2006 at 04:47:00PM -0500, Vlad Sedov wrote:
> the best way we found to do this is to specify RADIUS groups with all the
> necessary attributes in the mysql database, and then pass the group from
> freeside.

I also find that groups work best in most all situations and would
second Vlad's advice.  You probably want to use RADIUS groups.

If you do have a need to keep track of per-user RADIUS attributes in
Freeside, you can use "bin/fs-radius-add-check" and
"bin/fs-radius-add-reply" to add RADIUS check and reply attributes.