[freeside-users] Re: generating pre-paid cards...

liran tal liransgarage at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 22:55:11 PDT 2006

Ok I did find in Sysadmin > View/Edit prepaid cards > the possibility to
generate cards and even attach an amount
for each card but how do we use these cards?

My objective is to use these cards like those Internet Cafes do... i.e: I
generate 100 cards each for $10 and every
customer that wants surfing is paying $10 at the cashier and then the
cashier is giving him the card serial number.
All up to here is fine - now what I'm missing is that after generating those
cards I don't see them in my radius database
which means that in some way I need to get these prepaid cards relate to an
account which can be authenticated against.
(can these serial cards themselves be used as usernames?)

Thanks.