[freeside-users] PayPal Integration

Richard Siddall richard.siddall at elirion.net
Mon Jan 2 12:47:10 PST 2006

I don't see a Business::OnlinePayment::Paypal module at search.cpan.org
or in Ivan's list at http://420.am/business-onlinepayment/

IIRC, self-service just uses the backend for charging, so once you
install a suitable BOP module you'll be all set.

There are several Business::Paypal modules on CPAN; it may not be too
difficult to write a BOP::Paypal module that utilizes one of these.

If it's not something that you feel like tackling yourself, ask Ivan for
an estimate.  (Maybe we need a bounty system for BOP development, so a
few of us can pay for new modules jointly.)

Regards,

	Richard Siddall