[freeside-users] List of available consultants, was: Re: 4 Problems With Freeside

Ivan Kohler ivan at 420.am
Tue Feb 21 13:20:02 PST 2006

On Tue, Feb 21, 2006 at 09:23:23AM -0800, Bowen, Peter wrote:
> *Ivan* - I wonder if it wouldn't be worth putting together a list of
> guys that are running Freeside and would be willing to moonlight on some
> of these non-Ivan installs.  I understand your business model, but maybe
> there's a way to help some of the small entrepreneurs and help some of
> the guys in IRC make a little money on the side.  As this is your baby,
> I'll suggest the list, but the decision is yours.

I think a list of folks familiar with the code and willing to provide
consulting/customization/other work would be great.  If the folks
interested in offering these services wanted to list themselves in a
page on the wiki (say with name/company, contact info, payment types
accepted, other relevant info), I'd be happy to link to it from the
homepage and suggest it to the folks I can't help.  Also I'm pretty
swamped these days and have some work to subcontract.