[freeside-users] 4 Problems With Freeside

Kyle Leissner kyle at ziox.net
Wed Feb 15 11:40:25 PST 2006

Ivan,

I would love to contribute a patch, but unfortunately I can not program. I
would also love to pay you to work on parts of my system, but according to
your last email you are not willing to work on my system unless you have
installed it yourself. Plus, last time I got a quote from you it was in the
thousands of dollars range. If I wanted to spend this kind of money I would
have gone with Rodopi or another paid software provider. I can not seem to
justify why I would spend thousands of dollars on opensource software to
have it be complete, whereas there are other programs arlready out there
completed for the same price.

If you are willing to adjust your rates I am will to work with you.

Thank you,
Kyle