[freeside-users] Recharging Prepaid Cards

cblevins at macronet.com cblevins at macronet.com
Sun Feb 5 10:46:31 PST 2006

I have setup Freeside 1.57.

I have a HotSpot package I am offering to customers with a price plan of
prepaid flat.

In testing this via the signup server everything goes well.  They are
allowed allowed 2 hours access on the hotspot.  After 2 hours they must
purchase another prepaid card.  After the two hours I would like to have
the customer go to selfservice and sign in to recharge their prepaid
service.  The problem is when a new prepaid code is entered I am getting
the following error:  Error processing your prepaid card: paid must be >
0.  I have turned debugging on and am not getting any error codes in any
of my log files.

I have looked through the list and cannot find any posts in regards to
this so I figure I must be doing something wrong.

Thanx,
Carol Blevins