[freeside-users] New Customer reuses Customer ID, has old Invoice data

John Gorkos jgorkos at wildcatwireless.net
Thu Aug 10 07:41:55 PDT 2006

I am using Freeside 1.5.8 under Perl::Mason 1.33, Postgres v 7.4.5, Apache
2.2.2 on Mandriva 10.1, Perl 5.8.8, and DBD::Pg 1.49.  I am using the Apache
2 patches provided on the mailing list.

I have just installed my first customer after the upgrade to 1.5.8.  The
customer appears to have been assigned a customer number from one of my first
customers, 3 years ago.  That customer has since been canceled.  The new
customer shows the invoice history of the original customer, as well as a
leftover balance (the old customer skipped town with my equipment).

How do I recover from this, and ensure that new customers get a unique
customer ID?

John Gorkos
Wildcat Wireless Internet.