[freeside-users] CyberSource Payment gateway

Allen Davidson allendavidson at inetvisions.net
Thu Apr 6 07:48:39 PDT 2006

I am having issues with cybersource payment gateway Or maybe I am not sure how to set the business-onlinepayment - in the configuration. I have installed Business::OnlinePayment and Business::OnlinePayment::CyberSource and my lines in the configuration business-onlinepayment -  say
cybersource (on the top line)
login
password

When I go to post credit card payment i get error cannot locate cybersource.pm.

I have went to cybersource and downloaded their cybs api and installed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Allen
believed to be clean.