[freeside-users] FreeBSD Ports, Asterisk Provisioning

Jeremy Davis jeremy at manageisp.com
Wed Apr 5 21:59:46 PDT 2006

> I see an entry in there that looks for radius information, but I guess
> I'm not following the logic on how that ties to provisioning and
>  billing (ie, how does this add an entry for iax.conf for sip.conf,
> and create appropriate dialplan information?),
Personally I am not very good with mason, so whenever I need to
provision a servers thats not in freeside I generally write a
commandline program and have freeside just run the command as an
export.  The alternative would be to write some code that would
integrate directly into freeside.

> and I'm not sure if Freeside is set up to provide a self-service
> interface for that voice service - say, allow them to make dialplan
> changes, perhaps change the behavior of their voicemail, etc.
It does have a selfservice portal, but doesnt have these abilities.

Jeremy