[freeside-users] No payment types in self service pages

Ben ben at internetinventions.com
Thu Sep 29 10:57:45 PDT 2005

OpenBSD Version: 3.8 GENERIC#436
Freeside Version: 1.57
HTML::Mason Version 1.3101
Apache Version: 1.3.29(OpenBSD)
Perl Version: 5.8.6(OpenBSD)
DBI Version: 1.48
DBD::Pg Version: 1.43
Postgresql Version: 8.0.3
Too many other perl modules to count:  Installed

Issue:  no payment types in the selfservice pages, ( e.g. http://fic.goodsam.net/selfservice/signup.cgi ).  Even if i hack the page ( adding hidden payment fields ) upon subbmitting the page I get an 'invalid payment type' error.

There arent any apache errors reported upon displaying this page ( other than 'File does not exist: /var/www/htdocs/favicon.ico')

I'm sure this is something stupid that I've done wrong, But I've gone back through the installation and verified everything i can find ( even the perl modules not listed as required but which get called when you try to run the thing )

Thanks for your help,

Ben