[freeside-users] Invoicing

sales at michianawireless.com sales at michianawireless.com
Sat Sep 24 22:37:32 PDT 2005

> Are you running freeside-daily with any switches?  Also the only thing I
> know that triggers invoice printing are invoice events, so you may want
> to look at those.

No I am not running freeside-daily with any switches. Here is what I have
for invoice events:

Event Payby After Action Options Code
2 Send invoice BILL 0 seconds send  $cust_bill->send();
5 Business::OnlinePayment CARD 0 seconds realtime-card
$cust_bill>realtime_card();
4 Send invoice DCHK 0 seconds send  $cust_bill->send();
3 Send invoice DCRD 0 seconds send  $cust_bill->send();

Thanks,
John