[freeside-users] Business::OnlinePayment Error

Randall Lucas rlucas at tercent.com
Sun Sep 11 11:30:56 PDT 2005

Dollars to donuts you haven't "use'd"
Business::OnlinePayment::LinkPoint -- the Perl chicanery you quote
blesses $self into $subclass without necessarily loading $subclass.
When you call build_subs() on $self, it searches that namespace
(which exists) but isn't finding the code (because the .pm file
wasn't use'd or require'd).

Make sure Business/OnlinePayment/LinkPoint.pm is in @INC and that
it's getting use'd or require'd and your day will be nicer.

Randall