[freeside-users] Apache2 and some errors when starting it up

Karl Hiramoto karl at hiramoto.org
Thu Oct 20 03:59:12 PDT 2005

Post your apache error log.

What versions of mod perl, and mason are you using?

I have apache2, modperl 2.01, and  HTML-Mason-1.29_02.

i got rid of the <directory>
and put my config in a local .htaccess

AuthName Freeside
AuthType Basic
AuthUserFile /usr/local/etc/freeside/htpasswd
require valid-user
<Files ~ (\.cgi|\.html)>
AddHandler perl-script .cgi .html
PerlHandler HTML::Mason
</Files>
<Perl>
require "/usr/local/etc/freeside/handler.pl";
</Perl>

--

---
Karl Hiramoto <karl at hiramoto.org>