[freeside-users] Sending Reminders

Albert Whale aewhale at ABS-CompTech.com
Wed Oct 12 06:45:35 PDT 2005

ivan wrote:

>On Tue, Oct 11, 2005 at 03:39:47PM -0400, Albert Whale wrote:
>

>>Is there a Friendly reminder update for the numerous customers that
>>forget to pay their monthly service charge?  I'm not sure how to send
>>this out.
>>

>Sysadmin | View/Edit Invoice Events
>
>You can re-send invoices, optionally with a different template (for late
>reminders, etc.), suspend overdue customers, etc.

Would it be possible to preview the customers that would be effected by
the selections on this page?  This gives no indication which customers
to select (or all of them).

Thanks.

--
Albert E. Whale, CHS CISA CISSP
Sr. Security, Network, Risk Assessment and Systems Consultant