[freeside-users] Configuring freeside for VOIP

harry gaillac gaillacharry at yahoo.fr
Tue Oct 11 02:01:48 PDT 2005

Hello,

In fact I try to install freeside as a billing sytem
for testing (non-commercial) basics voip cdr features.

The day when freeside is choosen for commercial
project I won't ask for help on mailing list but to
Ivan Kohler with commercial services .

Sip Ua----SER-------------b2bua----gateway/voip:pstn
           |               |
         Mysql DB        freeradius
    acccounting            |
           |              Mysql/radacct
           |---/?/---------|

                 Freeside

So I look for help here because of i don't find any
documentation for voip/cdr anywhere else.

First I would like to learn how Freeside get
informations from Radacct table on Mysql server to
calculate invoice and displaying CDR to subscribers !

I looked how freeside could find a radacct table on a
sql server without success may be it's not the right
way !?

Regards
Harry