[freeside-users] virtual_maildir

Jeremy Davis jeremy at manageisp.com
Thu Oct 6 13:17:46 PDT 2005

I am trying to get the virtualmaildir to work properly using the sqlacct
export.  I found this:

sub virtual_maildir {
  my $self = shift;
  $self->domain. '/maildirs/'. $self->username. '/';
}

so I changed it to this:

sub virtual_maildir {
  my $self = shift;
  '/usr/local/virtual/'. $self->domain. '/'. $self->username. '/';
}

But it still exports as the previous example.  Am I editing this in the
wrong place or where else is there a reference to this.  I grepped in
the FS directory where the perl modules are located and didnt see
anyother occurance of maildirs.  Am I going mad?

Sincerely,

Jeremy Davis