[freeside-users] Canceling Package

sales at michianawireless.com sales at michianawireless.com
Mon Oct 3 21:14:57 PDT 2005

Ivan,

Thanks. That was the problem.

I hate to harp but have posted the following several times and no one
responded. I am not completely incompetent if someone can give me more
details on the invoice events I can most likely figure it out, but detailed
information on each available setting and what it is meant to do is not
available so I need a little boost please. Please find the below reprint of
the original emails.

Thank you.

ORIGINAL EMAIL POST:

Ok I think there may be something in the invoice events listed below that
may be doing this. I think the even send, just sends all invoices to each
customer, yes no? So if freeside daily is ran daily then every customer with
an open invoice gets one resent daily. This is not right.

There is not any real good explanation of setting up invoice evens or
definition of the options of setting the events up. Or am I missing
important links to this information?

With the lack of the information to correctly configure invoice events to do
what I want them to do let me layout what I am trying to accomplish at the
moment.

When freeside daily is ran I want events to do the following:

1) Scan the database and send NEW invoices to accounts due to be invoiced.
2) Scan the database and charge the accounts setup for auto pay via credit
card that are due.
3) Scan the database and issue invoices for late fees in $x.xx for accounts
who are x days late.

Now how to get invoice events to do the above? I thought I had it layed out
except the late fee, with:

> Event Payby After Action Options Code
> 2 Send invoice BILL 0 seconds send  $cust_bill->send();
> 5 Business::OnlinePayment CARD 0 seconds realtime-card
> $cust_bill>realtime_card();
> 4 Send invoice DCHK 0 seconds send  $cust_bill->send();
> 3 Send invoice DCRD 0 seconds send  $cust_bill->send();

But apparently it is wrong. Someone please point me to some info or give
working examples I can follow.

Thanks,
John