[freeside-users] Debian Packages

ivan ivan at 420.am
Sun Oct 2 17:00:33 PDT 2005

On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 11:16:24AM +0200, harry gaillac wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I downloaded freeside from CVS However I can't build
> debian packages for Sarge 3.1 .
>
> Can We build packages with debian directory of CVS ?

No.  The debian/ directory in the distribution is unfinished.  The only
file of note is debian/control, which contains some (somewhat outdated)
thoughts on how the source package should be split up into targets.

Contributions are welcome if folks are interested in working on the
packaging.  There's a bunch of good work from Richard Siddall a week or
so back on RPM packaging that contains lots of stuff useful for any sort
of packaging; I plan to work on merging this as soon as I have some
time.