[freeside-users] domains and apache exports

Jeremy Davis jeremy at manageisp.com
Tue Nov 29 12:15:06 PST 2005

Jeremy Davis wrote:

> I have added a domain to our box, but for some reason in the apache
> export I dont have an option for this zone.  What would cause this?
> Anyone have any ideas?

To elaborate more.  If I leave the setting blank in the configuration
for bind, then I can see the domain I create, but am unable to export,
because it cant increment the SOA of a record that doesnt exist.
However, if I properly configure the BIND section under the
configuration, I cant see the domain under the apache export.  I have a
Domain Hosting package with 2 Services, one with svc_domain and one with
svc_www.  Anyone have any ideas on why the domains do not show up?

Jeremy