[freeside] Re: HOW to select packages

Scott Edwards supadupa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 14:24:10 PST 2005

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 12:20:02 -0700, Scott Edwards <supadupa at gmail.com> wrote:
[snip]
> This has to do with the agent/agent types for the signup server.  See
> http://www.sisd.com/freeside/list-archive/msg04516.html.  Also you can
[snip]

I just realised these are all from you.  Did you get to read that
message when it was sent a few days ago? (that's where I picked up my
answer).  I've been meaning to setup self service, but I have some
other things to fixup before I do (internal policies for verifying new
accounts, etc).

I know how it is sometimes.  You have to ask a few times to get the
right answer, because maybe someone ignored you the first time (no
response, spamfilter eats stuff, lost it etc etc), or you got a
strange answer you don't understand.

Thanks,

Scott Edwards
--