tax calculations

joey at ek-interiors.com joey at ek-interiors.com
Tue Mar 22 08:27:35 PST 2005

Hi all
i have recently install freeside on a fresh server for
testing. My server particulars are as follows.

debian Gnu/linux 3.1 sarge
apache 1.33
mod-ssl 2.8.22
mod-perl 1.29
html-mason 1.26
postgress 7.4.7

Install went fine, all is up and running. I have added
users, services and packages. I have ordered packages and
billed customer. The problem is no taxes on the invoice,
and no tax calucation in freeside. I enabled tax-classes
and edited the locales and tax rates, Still no taxes on
the invoice. I have searched the list archives for info on
this
with no luck. I read about the issue with Texas taxes,
read about editing the template to change the order of
info on the invoice. I have not found anything that would
help me in setting up the taxes. I am quite sure that I
have just missed  something, if someone could just point
me in the reght direction, I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance
joey