[freeside] Not prompted again for login at freeside internal server after first time. it just lets me in.......

Clyde Swann cswann at blackswann.net
Mon Mar 21 13:04:00 PST 2005

Issue appears to be resolved.  Don't quite know how I fixed it.  Issue
does appear to have been (maybe) with my caching name server. made some
changes there, restarted named and the network and things seem to be
working according to Hoyle.  I do some odd things with named, which I
won't get into here, to resolve intranet host names whether gateway/dns
server is dialed out or not.  I must revisit that whole thought process
again.

Thanks again for your response.

Now on to Self-Service setup.  I had given myself a couple more hours to
figure this out or move to moderbill.  I looked at moderbill and
freeside for over a month and decided on freeside, first because it is
open source, then after getting into it, its external logical approach
to processes.  Once everything is flying I will be looking for that
donate button.  :)

Chow!