Running HTTP along with HTTPD-Perl

Albert Whale aewhale at ABS-CompTech.com
Fri Mar 18 20:02:28 PST 2005

I have my Freeside Billing System Hosted on a Mandrake 10.0 Server.  The
Web Server has Been Pruned to only run the httpd-perl porting of the
Apache Services Package (normally the Mandrake Distribution supports
httpd-perl and httpd (either version 1.3 or 2.0) in a Simultaneous manner.

It would seem that since the Freeside Server is communicating via the
SSL Connection (or https), that I should be able to get the httpd daemon
to also operate.

Does anyone have Both Servers Running?  What does your httpd.conf file
look like?  Did you need to change the httpd-perl.conf  as well?

--
Albert E. Whale, CHS CISA CISSP
Sr. Security, Network, Risk Assessment and Systems Consultant