db warnings from freeside-daily?

Gerald V. Livingston II gerald.freeside at sysmatrix.net
Thu Mar 10 01:19:26 PST 2005

In final testing. Getting ready to move some customers into the system this
weekend. Why would I be getting these warnings from freeside-daily?

Ohhhh -- checking the database ownership -- all owned by freeside -- but
the tables mentioned below don't show up in a dump. The error
freeside-daily issues is misleading. It can't vacuum them because they
don't exist. I assume these are tables that will only be created if I
create a certain type of service?

Gerald

WARNING:  skipping "pg_shadow" --- only table or database owner can vacuum
it

WARNING:  skipping "pg_database" --- only table or database owner can
vacuum it

WARNING:  skipping "pg_group" --- only table or database owner can vacuum
it