[freeside] Generate-Prepay

Max Lock max.lock at reachwireless.co.nz
Sun Mar 6 14:49:52 PST 2005

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 00:53:12 -0800
"ivan" <ivan at 420.am> wrote:

> I haven't touched prepaid card support in years.  On the bright side,
> a rework of the prepaid stuff is on my short-term plate as I have
> several folks that need it.

 Hi Ivan,

 Just some ideas for the pre-pay stuff. We use these ideas in our current system that I want to dump :)

 * Voucher 'batches' and tracking, so a whole batch of vouchers can be cancelled if they're stolen etc.
 * Voucher check screen for voucher retailers, so they can check to see if a voucher they've sold is used or not.

 -Max