Export to Freeradius MySQL database

Admore Nyamaka admore at adept.co.zw
Fri Mar 4 03:02:12 PST 2005

l am using freeside-1.5.0pre6 with PosgresQL8.0.1 on RedHat9, and l have
set up and export to RADIUS (freeRadius) MySQL database. The exporting
is running fine, but l need my passwordsd to be plain text in RADIUS.

Freeside encrypts the passwords in its own database, and l am wondering
how l can have the de-crypting before exporting.

And, what l am l to do if l am loosing my configurations of freeside. l
mean unable to over-ride the new configurations

Thanks.