[freeside] Question: freeside and hotspot

Julius Igugu ofasa at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 02:18:37 PST 2005

1.5.0pre6

Don't think it's easier, though!

Dirner Andor <andor at javapont.hu> wrote:

On Thursday 27 January 2005 20:28, Julius Igugu wrote:
> Freeside should handle both.
>
> Haven't setup creditcard billing with freeside, though.
>
> I do subscription based billing with freeside, freeradius and
> mikrotik(hotspot and pppoe).

Hi Julius, thank you for your rapid answering.

> Works like a charm once setup.
Once setup ... which is burdened with its complexity :)

BTW: Which Freeside version should we start with?
1.4.1 or 1.5.0pre6 ? (To be honest, we downloaded 1.4.1
and are actually trying to configure it. Is it somewhat easier
with 1.5.* ?)

Thanks,

--andor

http://mail.yahoo.com