[freeside] sqlradius export (Passwords are encrypted !!!)

Kristian Hoffmann khoff at fire2wire.com
Mon Feb 21 08:59:05 PST 2005

In a nutshell, freeside assumes passwords > 12 characters are not plain
text passwords, but crypt'd passwords, and thus, exports them as
'Crypt-Password' instead of 'Password' to RADIUS.  The quick fix is to set
the 'passwordmax' config option back down to <= 12.  Then you won't run
into this 'bug'.  You'll need to truncate existing passwords that are > 12
chars in order for them to work properly as well.

-Kristian