Registration Template

Peter Kolbe peter at venturenet.co.za
Thu Feb 17 23:35:09 PST 2005

Hi
Have the domain registration templates been done away with?

I am upgrading from an old ver and notice they are not there anymore
The information transmitted is intended only for the person to whom it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.

Although SCDS / Venturenet scans incoming and outgoing emails and email
attachments for viruses we cannot guarantee a communication to be free of
all viruses nor accept any responsibility for viruses.

Although SCDS / Venturenet monitors incoming and outgoing emails for
inappropriate content, we cannot be held responsible for the views or
expressions of the author.

The views expressed may not necessarily be those of SCDS / Venturenet and
as such, cannot be held responsible for any loss or injury resulting from
the contents of a message.