run-time error w/ freeside

Dan Metcalf dan.metcalf at wbisp.com
Tue Feb 15 14:35:21 PST 2005

I am running on debian w/ freeside 1.5.0pre6, w/ HTML::Mason, Perl 5.8.4
but when I run apache I get this error (below) and I was wondering if
anybody had any idea what would cause this?

Thanks - Dan
** error **
Operator or semicolon missing before %RT_ENABLED at
/usr/local/etc/freeside/handler.pl line 41.
Ambiguous use of % resolved as operator % at
/usr/local/etc/freeside/handler.pl line 41.
Operator or semicolon missing before %RT_ENABLED at
/usr/local/etc/freeside/handler.pl line 158.
Ambiguous use of % resolved as operator % at
/usr/local/etc/freeside/handler.pl line 158.
Syntax error on line 1037 of /etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Bareword "RT_ENABLED" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
/usr/local/etc/freeside/handler.pl line 158.