Fwd:Automated reply from rbeams@www.storminteractiveinc.com

Gerald V. Livingston II gerald.freeside at sysmatrix.net
Tue Feb 15 11:21:01 PST 2005

Thanks. I have 7 messages in my "freeside.private" folder (messages sent to
gerald.freeside@ directly rather than from the list server). 5 are from his
auto-responder.

Also, if my old address is still subscribed and generating bounces you can
remove it. It was freeside-list at phorce1.net. I unceremoniously pulled the
phorce1.xxx mail servers offline when the place I had them hosted had major
DNS problems 3 times in a 4 month period. I'm not sure I got all my lists
unsubbed before I yanked the mail hosting contract. I just haven't had time
to rebuild a mail server I would be happy with to replace the hosted
servers. I have machines colo'd at the sysmatrix.net offices with some
personal web stuff up, but no mail servers yet.

Thanks again,

Gerald