[freeside-users] repost: Linkpoint config issues

Ben Calvert ben at internetinventions.com
Thu Dec 22 14:53:06 PST 2005

On Thursday 22 December 2005 02:01 pm, ivan wrote:
> > On Thursday 22 December 2005 11:21 am, Ben Calvert wrote:
> > > Am having trouble configuring the Business::OnlinePayment::LinkPoint
> > > module.
<snip>
> > > storename
> > > <storename>
> > > keyfile
> > > <keyfile>
> > > ----end----
>
> This doesn't look much like the example in the link above.

I apologize if I'm being slow here.  I have failed to google up any usefull
infomation about 'lbin', so was ignoring that parameter for now.  the
presence or absence of the rest of the example from the original ( see
below ) does not have an affect on the fact that the machine is unable to
load <random_string>.al.

Perhaps I've missed something in the linkpoint docs, but this appears to be a
problem with how freeside is parsing the business-onlinepayment field.

Given that even your original example doesn't follow the suggested format
( this is not a comma delimited list ) I'm unsure of how to proceed.

Thanks for your help,

Ben

--begin example--
  LinkPoint