[freeside-users] Tax Rate Setup and Expand State Problem

ivan ivan at 420.am
Wed Dec 21 11:59:06 PST 2005

On Tue, Dec 20, 2005 at 11:58:59AM -0700, Roger Foulds wrote:
> We have a fresh install of Freeside running on a Debian 3.1 box. While
> setting up the Tax Rates, the expand state option was chosen and the
> 'separate by line' option was chosen. This was obviously the wrong
> choice and now the information which was entered is shown in the county
> column. The option to compress the state is no longer available in the
> state column. How do I reset this mistake, as we now know to only select
> the separate by whitespace and everything will work well.

There is no current way to "collapse" states with the web interface.
Selecting by whitespace will still separate a state into counties, just
separate by word instead of line.

When reporting a problem in the future, please provide *ALL* the
information requested when you signed up for the list, not just your OS
version and nothing else.  Thanks.