[freeside-users] Error while adding Agent Type during initial configuration.

Julius Igugu ofasa at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 10:54:41 PST 2005

Hi,

I just instaled freeside from cvs on Fedora Core 4 and I get the following
error wen I try to add an agent type:

Error executing "SELECT part_pkg.* FROM part_pkg LEFT JOIN type_pkgs USING (
pkgpart ) WHERE ( disabled IS NULL OR disabled = '' ) OR typenum = ": ERROR:
syntax error at end of input at character 128
at /usr/local/apache/htdocs/freeside/edit/agent_type.cgi line 41

How do I overcome this?

Thanks.

Julius Igugu
SouthWork Co. Ltd.