[freeside-users] One 1 hour package!

ivan ivan at 420.am
Tue Dec 6 08:29:29 PST 2005

For the record:

To create a package with one hour of *usage*, set "seconds" in
the service definition to "default" and "3600".  For this to work, you
also need to a usage-capable export setup (currently sqlradius,
sqlradius_withdomain or radiator) and you need to make sure
"freeside-sqlradius-radacctd" is running (uncomment the section
that starts it in your init script).

To create a pacakge with, say, one week of *availability*, set the
package definition to the "Prepaid, flat rate" price plan, and set the
Recurring fee frequence to "weekly".

These can be used separately or together.

IIRC some of this requires 1.5.8 (or current CVS).