[freeside-users] One 1 hour package!

webmaster webmaster at vbkeys.com
Tue Dec 6 02:42:27 PST 2005

Dear freeside-users!
I’m using the following config/ver:
freeside 1.5.7
HTML::Mason
Apache2 mod_perl2

I want to create a package for 1 hour only, I did the following tasks:

I created an export to SQL radius (using freeradius with mysql)
I created a service “called oneHourSVC” svc_acct with the sqlradius export
I created a package “oneHourPKG” with primary service oneHourSVC, and with Price plan “Base charge plus per-hour(and for an SQL RADIUS radacct table)” and Recurring fee frequency is “daily” and Hours included “1”.

When a user signup and dial our service, its package still activated even after one hour.

How can I setup freeside to suspend the Package if the user time reaches 1 hour and above?

Thanks

Sameh