[freeside] Problem with freeside-daily in 1.5.0Pre6

James McDonald james at homelandinternet.com
Thu Apr 28 19:43:48 PDT 2005

It looks like this was a problem with the Invoice Events that were
defined. I re-created them and was able to bill. A different problem
came up as a result, however. Most of our credit card customers were
not billed by freeside-daily, but their next bill date was incremented
ahead one month as if they had been. Some customers with outstanding
invoices from previous months were billed, but no new invoices were
generated. I did this same process every month with 1.41, but I was
batching the charges in cust_pay_batch. I am now doing real-time
charges against Authorize.net, so I don't know if this is something to
do with the differences between the way Freeside handles batch vs
reatime processing.

Any thoughts?