message to over-write files after copy of FS-SelfService/cgi/, then FS-SignClient/cgi/ diretory on external machine...

Clyde Swann cswann at blackswann.net
Sun Apr 3 21:57:45 PDT 2005

Greetings,

These are the files prompted for over-write after above described copy
operations.  cvv2.html, cvv2.png, cvv2_amex.png, signup.html.  Is this a
non-issue or should I be copying to different directories?  Did not find
a posting on the issue.

I chose not to over write files.  All files were copied to my web server
root.  Leaving the .html files in web server root and moving the .cgi
files to the cgi directory under web server root.  Is this correct
assumption please?

Peace!