signifance of these freeside-daily errors? (not vacuum warnings)

Scott Edwards supadupa at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 18:19:09 PDT 2005

Subject: Cron <freeside> /usr/local/bin/freeside-daily scott
Date: Saturday 02 April 2005 09:00 pm
From: root (Cron Daemon)
To: freeside

WARNING:  skipping "pg_shadow" --- only table or database owner can vacuum it
[snippage]
DBD::Pg::st execute failed: ERROR:  duplicate key violates unique constraint
"pg_statistic_relid_att_index" at /usr/local/bin/freeside-daily line 63.
ERROR:  duplicate key violates unique constraint
"pg_statistic_relid_att_index" at /usr/local/bin/freeside-daily line 63.

this, or when it started because I only have a 1 week window on the
logs.

Thank you,

Scott Edwards
--